Security Job Opportunities
At Cornwall Security, you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day. Being a security officer is not just a job; our quality standards enable you to provide the highest quality of servive and value to our customers so that they feel safe and secure. We will equip you with the in-depth training needed to excel on the job.
We invite you to join our team and come grow with us as we grow our company!
- All security officers must have a valid California Guard Card
- You must be able to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- You must be able to walk on uneven terrain without injury to yourself, other people or property.
- You must be able to run or jog 40 yards to enable you to escape from a dangerous condition or attack.
- You must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- You must be able to navigate from location to location by reading a road map.
- Must have a California state issued Guard card.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must have basic understanding of computers.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft office programs (send/receive emails with attachments, create/rename folders, input, save & sort in excel.)
List of Potential Positions
- Gate Guard
- Standing Guard
- Vehicle Patrol Officer
- Camera Surveillance
- Event Guards
- Concierge Guard
If you’re interested in applying for a position, please email your resume and filled out application to email@example.com