Looking for Halloween Events? We Got You Covered!
If you are searching for Halloween haunts in Ventura County, look no further!
Halloween brings a time of spooky, scary, supernatural, and downright freaky! Luckily, Ventura County hosts an abundance of terror and tame, and everything else in between.
For some scares:
- Reign of Terror Haunted House at The Janss Marketplace in Thousand Oaks. With over 80 bone-chilling rooms and maniacal characters, this house is not one to miss!
- Ghostwalk: The Santa Paula Theatre Center presents the annual spooky walking tour that encounters ghosts from Santa Paul’s historical past.
- The Catacombs Haunted Maze: Sacred Heart Church Youth Ministry presents this walk-through attraction featuring an expedition through a 3-D underworld.
For some family-friendly fun:
- Pumpkin Fun Day: The farmers market will offer trick-or-treating, pumpkin bowling, live music, food, and more at Channel Islands Harbor.
- Seaside Haunt: Seaside Park will be dressed by Hollywood set designers to allow guests to take a walk through an abandoned lighthouse, graveyard, and other scary spots. A less-scary version of this is perfect for families from noon to 4:00pm.
- Fall Harvest Festival: Underwood Family Farms are celebrating the 18th annual Fall Harvest Festival with live music, tractor rides, live entertainment, and great photo opportunities.
From all of us at Cornwall Security Services, we invite you to enjoy the Halloween season in Ventura County. Don’t forget to contact us, located in Westlake Village, for all of your security needs to protect your home from turning into a haunted house!